Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our FAQ’s!
If you have a question that isn’t listed, please fill out our contact form below and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay my bill?
1) You may mail in a check payment payable to:
Bert Adams Disposal
P.O. Box 549
Chenango Bridge, NY 13745
Please reference your account number or service address in the memo line.
2) Pay by phone – (607) 648-4863
Looking for automatic payments?
Ask a representative how we can set that up for you! We accept most major credit card companies.
3) Pay Online – Please visit our online payment portal here
Please refer to your billing statement for your account number. Your password is the last four digits of your phone number that we have on file.
4) Pay through your Bank/Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay Service (If Applicable)
Please be sure to reference your billing account number or service address in the memo.
What are your hours of operation?
Our Office Hours of Operation are:
What can I put in a roll-off container?
With your Roll Off Dumpster rental, you will be able to dispose of all garbage and debris including:
- Sheet Rock
- Empty and Dried Paint Cans
- Regular Household Trash
You may NOT dispose of any of the following:
- Loose Hypodermic Needles
- Yard waste, grass clippings and/or tree trimmings and stumps
- Hazardous waste (mercury products, flourescent bulbs/tubes, paints, pesticides, solvents, cleansers, liquid driveway sealer, etc.)
- Freon units (Ex. Refrigerators, Freezers, Dehumidifier, Water Cooler, Air Conditioners, etc.)
- Light Fixtures, including ballasts
- Electronics (TV’s, Computers, Monitors, Stereos, etc.)
- Metal (Stove, Washer/Dryer, Aluminum Siding, Cast Iron, Copper, etc.)
- Recyclables (Cardboard, newspaper, etc.)
What Holidays Are You Closed?
Bert Adams Disposal will be closed on most major holidays so that our staff is able to spend time with their loved ones.
These holidays include:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Day*
Our holiday schedule can be found here
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date on inclement weather & holiday route schedule changes.
*Due to the holidays, you may encounter a delay of up to 1 business day.
When is my recycling going to be picked up?
What can I place in my recycling bin?
Bert Adams Disposal is a ZERO Sort Facility.
All recyclables can be combined in your recycling cart for pick up.
You may recylcle any of the following items:
- Cereal Boxes
- Shredded Paper (Leave loose in cart)
- Newspaper/Ads, Magazines, Junk Mail/Office paper, Phonebooks
- Aluminum Beverage Cans
- Clean Aluminum Foil & Trays
- Plastic Bottles, Jugs, Tubs and Containers (5 Gal or Smaller)
- Tin/Steel Cans (ex. Aerosol Cans that are completely exhausted)
- Glass Bottles & Jars
Please click here for a list of items that may not be placed in recycling carts.