Website Bert Adams Disposal
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Inspecting trucks and other heavy equipment for proper performance
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts
- Repairing Damaged equipment parts
- Performs all but not limited to inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic,
suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms
- Performing major repair work when necessary
- Perform safety checks on all trucks/equipment
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with OSHA Standards and performs all work in
accordance with established safety procedures.
- Collaborate with other mechanics in the completion of assigned tasks
- All other duties as assigned
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with diesel engines
- Ability to operate computer testing technologies
- Ability to lift heavy machinery
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and related equipment
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Good communication skills
To apply for this job please visit bertadamsdisposal.net.